Sunday, July 6, 2008

WEDDING: REBECCA & AARON

I had the pleasure of meeting Rebecca and Aaron last year and instantly had one of those connections with them where I knew we'd end up being good friends well after the wedding. They are a beautiful couple inside and out, and I really had an awesome time getting to know them. Both of their families and all their friends welcomed and treated me like a friend and not just a photographer, which is always a nice little bonus on a busy day of wedding photography. So here we go, without further ado, is Rebecca and Aaron's gorgeous Holland Park West wedding.

And many thanks yet again to Bob and Bonnie from TNT DJ & Video, who are just awesome professionals who really know how to make a party fun. And Bonnie helped me with my bags in the rain for formals, so thanks Bonnie!

Click below to watch slideshow...









































4 comments:

Dennis Bullock July 6, 2008 at 1:44 PM  

fantastic day!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS July 6, 2008 at 5:57 PM  

love the umbrella, the backlit dancefloor shot (sick!) and the last shot!!!! deezam!!! awesome my friend!!!

Shane & Nikki July 7, 2008 at 1:09 PM  

Awesome ry ry. You are so good.

lesbian nipple stories December 4, 2010 at 4:50 AM  

Iimagined I was being fierce, but in my delirious state, who knows howthe kid received it. Itake my wife up, have her undress me and her and fuck her silly for agood 30 minutes.
mother daughter incest stories
bdsm violents stories
hot wedding sex stories
preteen bestiality erotic stories
drunk mom sluts fuck stories
Iimagined I was being fierce, but in my delirious state, who knows howthe kid received it. Itake my wife up, have her undress me and her and fuck her silly for agood 30 minutes.

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP