Tuesday, July 8, 2008

ENGAGEMENTS: RENEA & BOBBY (AND JOHN)

After Renea & Bobby's initial apprehension about doing this engagement session, I convinced them this was just going to be a fun time with a camera and this ended up being one of my favorite engagements recently. Their awesome little John gave everyone the energy we all needed to get through the hot day of pictures and we closed the day off with some of my favorite golden hour pics I've shot in a while. Seriously, that light is just amazing! But here's the slideshow and some of my favs from the day. Bobby, Renea, and John: thanks for spending your afternoon with me and being so easy-going with these; you're an amazing couple (plus John) and I'm honored to shoot for you. Enjoy!





My personal favorite of the day.






6 comments:

Anonymous July 8, 2008 at 6:34 PM  

Ryan!!! Thank you Thank you for such wonderful pictures. We love them love them love them love them!!! I am so excited to show all my friends and family. We cannot wait to see what you do with our wedding pictures. We really enjoyed and enjoy working with you. THANKS!! Renea and Bobby (and John).

Jennifer Disney July 9, 2008 at 2:47 PM  

Brilliant, my friend. Brilliant!
You done with "the man" yet?

Anonymous July 9, 2008 at 2:49 PM  

Oh my Gracious!! I'm in love with these pictures. I believe these pictures really captured them as a couple and as a family. LOOK HOW GOOD THEY LOOK TOGETHER. Luv Miss Shay

Anonymous July 10, 2008 at 11:08 AM  

wow!! those pics are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! you guys look like a family from a magazine or something! i'm soooo happy for you, and ryan, you did an amazing job! i can't wait to see the wedding pics! love, cousin lisa

Unknown July 11, 2008 at 2:05 PM  

Bobby YOU ALL LOOK GREAT I LOVE THE PICTURE WERE JOHN IS HOLDING DAD AND MOM HAND VERY SPECIAL PICTURE IT SAYS ALOT. YAL LOOK GOOD !!!!!!!! JOY IS IN THE AIR.

LOVE FAMILY!

Anonymous July 11, 2008 at 4:48 PM  

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwe! I have the best looking family ever. I have to agree with Lisa, you do look like you are out of a magazine. I can't wait for the wedding. My favorite is the one the photographer chose, But I think John stole the show. Great job, love

Toya and Cheanie

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP