Wednesday, July 23, 2008

ENGAGEMENTS: COURTNEY & AARON

This session with Courtney and Aaron was a two-part adventure at the Getty and the Santa Monica Pier, where they got attacked by a wave, took pictures by the Santa Monica bubble man, and watched Aaron eat his first corn dog in his life. I really don't see how that's possible, but he's a cool guy so I'll let it slide. Courtney's family has been family friends for years and she and Aaron went to school with my sister, but unfortunately I was already booked for their wedding date so we opted for these instead. (The talented Dani Mac will be shooting their wedding.) With the sweet colors of the Getty and the golden hour goodness of Santa Monica, I'm super excited for these shots. Enjoy!

























The attack.


The bubbles.

4 comments:

Unknown July 23, 2008 at 5:43 PM  

that was insanely good... u sure u wanna come back up here to fresno, after all that LA goodness?? haha... and whassup with that first shot in the slideshow, did you photoshop some cars out of the pic, looks like the 405 is moving along too smoothly LOL

Dani Mac Photography July 25, 2008 at 12:51 PM  

So, totally gorgeous.
I have my work cut out for me now.
Good show old chap, good show.

aaryn james photography July 28, 2008 at 8:42 PM  

Awesome...I have some new RC favorites now!

Anonymous October 3, 2008 at 12:17 PM  

Between your photography and my beautiful friends, I was brought to tears. Honestly. You caught the essence of who they are! Amazing! Fabulous! You've inspired me as a photographer!

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP