Thursday, July 31, 2008

WEDDING: JENNIFER AND MATT

Jen came to me almost two years ago when I was still a rookie with wedding photography, saying she and Matt were going to be getting married and some time in the not too distant future. A few months go by and I hear back from her again and Matt did the deed and the date was set. Fast forward to right now, and Jen and Matt are two very good friends of mine, and one of the coolest couples I've had ever had the chance to shoot for. They took a chance on me when I was just starting out, and that's something I'm very thankful for. So Jen and Matt: Thank you. Seriously. I'll even be friends with you despite the fact it was 110 that day too. I like you guys that much. Enjoy!



























The reception was at an absolutely gorgeous private residence.






I'm drawn to pictures of smoke. I don't know why.

3 comments:

D.J. Ellis July 31, 2008 at 8:49 PM  

Some great angles and perspectives (through the glass, etc.). I like the blasts of light at the reception too.

jen July 31, 2008 at 11:47 PM  

Your work lives up to our every expectation!

Truly amazing, and thank you for being there to capture every moment.

we love you!

Jen and Matt Duerksen

aaryn james photography August 2, 2008 at 2:44 PM  

LOVE the little flower girls under the veil!

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP