Sunday, July 20, 2008

WEDDING: JENNIFER AND CHAD

When I first met Jenn and Chad I walked away thinking a couple things: 1) they're two of the most easy-going, relaxed people I've ever met and I knew their wedding would be awesome, and 2) Jennifer looked really familiar, but I couldn't recall where from. Fast forward to the day of the wedding: we're walking around, taking pre-ceremony bridal pictures with her girls in the dirt/mini forest, Jenn's feet got a little dirty. We all headed back to the getting-ready room and one of her bridesmaid were washing her feet off and Jenn said "it feels like I'm back at St. Helen's {Catholic school]",

To which I responded, "That's weird. I went to St. Helen's too."

"When'd you go there?" she asked.

"First and second grade."

"Me too, but I went all nine years."

"When'd you graduate high school?" I asked.

"2000."

"Holy freakin' crap. We were in the same kindergarten class."

So prior to meeting Jenn and Chad, the last time I saw her was when I was six, and my big plan was to find my old yearbook and post the pictures of us in this blog, but finding a 20 year old yearbook was a little more difficult than I anticipated. Being a photographer, and knowing everyone needs photos at one time or another, it's been interesting to see the people I meet/re-meet while doing this, and it's always fun to reconnect to people from my past. But anyway, Jenn and Chad's friends were just as cool and easy-going as they were, and I had an awesome time getting to know everyone. I hope you guys like the photos. Enjoy!



































7 comments:

Anonymous July 20, 2008 at 6:00 PM  

Those came out freakin awesome:)

Unknown July 21, 2008 at 9:08 AM  

i love the last picture. i am all class. the photos are great.

Dominique James July 21, 2008 at 10:53 AM  

I'm obsessed with the last picture. it's totally legit. i like almost want to order it, but that would probably be weird for the girl that's in it. ...just maybe.

and i also looooove the picture of the other girl with a cig. it's killer. i sound like a creep, but i have an odd fascination for smoking picutres, so kill me.

Unknown July 21, 2008 at 1:00 PM  

Love the song choice! The pictures are beautiful too:)

jmassingham July 21, 2008 at 1:22 PM  

You are awesome! You really captured what Chad and Jennifer are all about. The pictures are amazing!

Shane & Nikki July 21, 2008 at 5:26 PM  

Some of the best wedding pictures I've seen come out of you. I'm not saying that just 'cause I like you either. Good work Ry Ry.

Unknown July 21, 2008 at 7:01 PM  

i love them!! seriously, that picture of Sara lighting the cigarette from the candle is probably one of my favorites. and me and my dad look so cute, you really capture the moment in so many pics, didn't even realize you were there!

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP