Monday, June 30, 2008

WEDDING: REBEKAH AND JOHN

Rebekah and John came to me a few months ago off a referral from my good friends Aaron and Marnie (Marnie is John's sister...thanks guys!), and one of the first things I found out was that John was a Fresno firefighter. Now, most people have jobs and some people like their jobs while other people don't like their jobs. The thing about John is that firefighting is who he is, and talking to someone with such passion about what they do is really inspiring. He's brought Rebekah into that world and they're both as passionate about it as any two people could be. Given I'm at a place where I absolutely LOVE what I do, I respect the hell out of people that feel the same and do what they love.

John was able to arrange for a historical firetruck to drive us around and take pictures for a little while between the ceremony and the reception, so we got some realllly cool shots with the truck and the bridal party, and a bunch more with just Rebekah and John. Many thanks to Rebekah and John for trusting me with your wedding photography; you guys have quickly become good friends of mine, and when I get back to Fresno next week we're getting beers at Grogg's. Enjoy!


Click below for slideshow:































3 comments:

D.J. Ellis June 30, 2008 at 11:01 PM  

I'm diggin' those fire truck shots and the shots at the bar.

Unknown July 1, 2008 at 8:36 AM  

wow, these are great. can't wait to see what you got in store for us :)

Olsens July 8, 2008 at 4:19 PM  

So I have watched your skills progress for a while now, and Matt(Dickie) probably already told you how much I love your photos. Can I get re-married and get awesome pictures done of my wedding?

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP