Sunday, June 15, 2008

ENGAGEMENTS PREVIEW

Here are some teasers from some engagements I shot last week for a bunch of awesome people:

Deja & Romeo


Eli & Jamie


Bobby, Renea, and John (John's the little one)


Many, many more updates to come shortly, so come back soon...

Also, a late but not forgotten Happy Father's Day wish to all you dads out there, and of course to my own Dad, who is the most supportive and influential person in my life. Thanks for everything, pops. Have a great week everyone!

Ryan

5 comments:

AHS Photography June 17, 2008 at 9:56 AM  

The one with the church in the background is super awesome!

Mark Brooke Photographers June 17, 2008 at 10:14 AM  

I agree freaking rad church shot!!!!!!!!

Abigail Q June 17, 2008 at 12:03 PM  

I really like the shot of eli and jamie! The angle is awseome!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS June 19, 2008 at 6:04 PM  

dude the processing in the first shot is off the hook!

Clement Jeremiah June 19, 2008 at 9:47 PM  

I love these pictures, they are great!

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP