Friday, June 27, 2008

ALIVE

Here's a quick little update and my reasons for not blogging as much as I would like right now: Life is nuts right now, but in a good way. I'm officially in Southern California for one more week, then hellooooo Fresno! I just got a new computer and have been migrating data over for 3 days. And what really sucks, my internet was down for 4 days (and is still technically down; this is just a work around). Like my previous non-Batman post said, I have about 10 projects I gotta post (and that I'm really excited to post, so this is killing me), and I'll get to them as soon as my computer issues are finally resolved. To reward you for your patience, here are a couple portraits and a couple wedding shots from my lovely Rebecca (and Rebekah) brides. Be back soon with many updates...

Finn: Part 2


My good friend Natalie and her awesome bro Miguel. They're dancers (really good ones) and wanted some cool brother/sister portraits for their mom's birthday


Yet another sexy portrait of Rebecca & Aaron. That cool door frame thing was just hanging out by a bunch of trash, waiting to be photographed.


And lastly, a custom thank you image for Rebekah & John. You may not see it, but look a little closer.

4 comments:

aaryn james photography June 27, 2008 at 3:35 PM  

Awesome! I love the "Thank You"!!!

Unknown June 27, 2008 at 11:45 PM  

Glad you're alive. :)

AHS Photography June 28, 2008 at 3:42 PM  

These are great! That is so funny you are in the exact same boat as me! Ya, I am so stoked!! :)
~Amy

Anonymous July 4, 2008 at 9:17 PM  

Ryan, you ROCK! I stand amaze as usual - you work is always so stunning to me. Good luck in Fresno - we will miss you much.

Patrice

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP