Monday, March 31, 2008

AMY & BOBBY, AND HAPPY MONDAY.

This was one of those weddings that really made me thankful to be a wedding photographer. The Tenaya Lodge in Yosemite was absolutely beautiful, and everyone I had the pleasure of meeting over the weekend was just awesome. Great families, great friends, lots of drinks, and lots of loooooooove. But I'm sifting through the many, many, many pictures I took, and this one stuck out because finding cool existing lighting makes me happy.

But come back and check out the blog over the next couple weeks! Lots of blogging, including: San Francisco day trip, Jennifer & Chad's engagements in Fresno's Tower District, Steve & Katey's Santa Barbara wedding slideshow, a cool parking lot, Yosemite snow, and some more Bobby & Amy goodness. Happy Monday folks.

4 comments:

Shane & Nikki March 31, 2008 at 3:36 PM  

I want more. I want more. I want more.
(that's me throwing a fit on the floor).
We missed you this weekend ry ry. Quit ignoring us.

Shane & Nikki March 31, 2008 at 3:39 PM  

oh, and post some pictures of your hot lady. We miss her more.

Doug Miranda April 1, 2008 at 1:08 PM  

Hey Ryan, Thanks for leaving comment on my blog!! You also do great work!!! Keep it up.

Anonymous April 1, 2008 at 9:47 PM  

I want to see SF pics.

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP