Wednesday, April 2, 2008

ENGAGEMENTS: JENNIFER & CHAD

I've figured out how to embed slideshows into the blog itself now, so just click the little play button on the image below and watch the goodness flow with delight. What? Anyway, Jennifer and Chad are two of the coolest, most relaxed people I've ever met, and when they said they wanted to do some cool urban shots in the Tower District I got a little excited because the last time I shot there for Kelly's seniors I made a mental note of cool places for engagements. And they chose the intro theme from Juno for their song, which is cool and laid back and quirky, and it matches them perfectly. So enjoy the show, and be on the lookout for many more bloggings by yours truly. Happy slideshowing.

* Edit: I used the word "cool" four times in that post. That's ridiculous. Someone buy me a thesaurus.



















4 comments:

Dustin Steller April 2, 2008 at 9:50 PM  

every. single. one.

The whole stinkin' shoot looks amazingly rad. Way to rock out, man.

Unknown April 3, 2008 at 9:02 AM  

thanks for a fun shoot and for making two incredibly awkward photo takers feel comfortable

sara April 4, 2008 at 9:45 AM  

i am one of jenn's best friends and you captured jenn and chad perfectly.

Anonymous April 15, 2008 at 11:27 AM  

Man, I love your post processing. Especially love the close up of the couple, the emotion is awesome. You rock dude!

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP