Sunday, April 27, 2008

NEW BLOG!

Welcome to the new and improved RCJones Photography blog! I added a menu bar and a new search function, making it easier to find all the photos around here. My main site has more of a white, simple feel to it, so I wanted to give my blog the same vibe. So any comments on the navigability and new look will be greatly appreciated; any feedback would be great. If you're a blog stalker or haven't introduced yourself this is the perfect time to say hi; it's always nice to see who's out there checking out my stuff.

Well I had a busy weekend shooting Dorothy and Zach's BEAUTIFUL wedding in Lindsay, and I'll be putting up a few shots in the next day or two of that. Also, a couple weeks ago I had the chance to do some shooting with the lovely and incredibly talented Jennifer Disney. Now I'm not the kind of guy to throw a bunch of pictures of myself on my site, but Jen got a pretty cool shot experimenting with off-camera flash, and I just happened to be the subject for the day (sorry we couldn't get a better model Jen!). Not to mention, I dig my shirt (courtesy of The Laundry Room). Enjoy the new layout and be on the lookout for a bunch of new posts this week before I go to Paris on Friday (more on that soon)!

4 comments:

D.J. Ellis April 28, 2008 at 12:59 AM  

Nice new look to the bloggy. Can I trade my itunes card in for one of those shirts? Lovin' it. I'll have to go see the boys over there at Libertine. We gotta hook up next time your in Fres-yes!

Anonymous April 28, 2008 at 9:58 AM  

hi there - blog stalker here!

your new blog looks great, camera :)

jen

Jennifer Disney April 28, 2008 at 9:59 AM  

I like-y the new blog. That photo turned out cool....might have something to do with the crazy photoshop awesome-ness! Thanks again for a fun day. You rock!

Anonymous February 11, 2010 at 8:17 AM  

reclaim summers vuqeksfnr obvious doubled flags threaded forthcoming ankita wendell biologyc
lolikneri havaqatsu

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP