Sunday, April 20, 2008

WEDDING: AMY & BOBBY

I really lucked out when I met Amy & Bobby. Not only are they some of the coolest, most genuine people I've met while shooting weddings, they're people I can easily call my friends. It's couples like this that make me truly lucky to work as a wedding photographer. They have incredible friends and amazing familes, and I had a truly great time shooting for them. So I won't say much else because the images speak for themselves, but enjoy the slideshow!

Also, many thanks to the very talented Aaryn James, yet again, for assisting me throughout the day, and also to everybody at TNT DJ & Video for making it super easy for me to shoot and who did an awesome job with the DJ and video responsibilities. Thanks guys!



From the rehearsal dinner...


















This is what a real groomsman looks like.
















1 comments:

Anonymous April 21, 2008 at 9:51 AM  

awww! i wanna get married tomorrow.

jen

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP