Thursday, April 3, 2008

PERSONAL: SAN FRANCISCO

A couple weeks ago I headed up north for some work and met up with some friends on a sunny Sunday afternoon. We walked around and didn't do a typical San Francisco day, so there's no pictures of the Golden Gate, Alcatraz, Pier 39, etc., just bums, skyscrapers, and a whole lot of big blue sky.









On the left is Justin. I live in LA, he lives in Fresno, and we ran into each on a random street in San Francisco. It was odd. The guy in the right wearing a man purse is Raf, and I've known him since the 2nd grade. He's almost got me arrested exactly 4 times in the last 15 years.


You should all know Conlan for a couple different reasons: 1) He's the guy in this picture, 2) He's hilarious, 3) He's one of my best friends, which means he should be one of your best friends.






I'll give someone a $10 iTunes gift card if they can figure out what this shot is. Here's a hint: you won't figure it out.










5 comments:

Anonymous April 3, 2008 at 7:12 PM  

I sure look dumb. Also, am I allowed to guess for the iTunes card?

D.J. Ellis April 3, 2008 at 9:35 PM  

My guess. It's a reflection of a person in a mirror and the mirror is across the bottom of a shopping cart. I see a fire hydrant off to the right too. That's gotta be it yeah?

Shane & Nikki April 4, 2008 at 9:32 AM  

Don't these people know that you will NEVER give them an iTunes gift card? That you will lie profusely about what the photo really is so that you don't have to cough it up?
Also, Conlan doesn't really look dumb, he just looks like he has some weird, genius idea cooking up in his brain, and secretly laughing at everyone around him because they are all too dumb to ever understand what he really wants to say.
Good pics Ry ry.

Anonymous April 10, 2008 at 2:05 AM  

great stuff! What inspiration to just get out and shoot!

I've tried to do this regularly, but don't get out often enough!

Anonymous April 15, 2008 at 11:23 AM  

Hi Ryan,

Great shots! Love what your doing to your images;)

My guess is that it was taking off a scaffolding (sp?) and the reflection is from some shinny metal thing....did I get it right????

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP