Thursday, May 1, 2008

ENGAGEMENTS: JENNIFER & MATT (PART 2)

These awesome people may look familiar from our drunken session at Wilson Creen Winery in October. Jen asked me if we could do an engagement session part 2 at the Olvera Street Celebration, to which I replied: margaritas. Which means yes. We walked around downtown for a bit, and even stumbled into Union Station where I found a cool old guy reading stuff and had to put him in a picture somehow. Jen and Matt, seriously, you guys are a blast to hang out with and I hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I enjoyed taking them. Also, muchos gracias to my good buddy Derek for assisting throughout the day.

















5 comments:

Anonymous May 1, 2008 at 10:37 PM  

NOW you can leave for France ... :)

jen

Conlan May 1, 2008 at 11:58 PM  

Looking good. That shot with the old guy is super-dope. Super-dope.

Also, I forgive you for not publicly noting my (albeit minimal) help on the new layout. I'm just keeping a running tally of the discount I'll get on my wedding and/or funeral photos.

Enjoy your sweat and cheese.

Anonymous May 2, 2008 at 12:01 PM  

Where's Jen and Matt? I thought it was the beginning of LA Confidential or a new retro movie shot in the downtown district and to my suprise its Jen and Matt looking like movie stars! Looking good you two.
love,
Dad

Oeil Photography May 12, 2008 at 5:05 PM  

yay! love your blog, these engagements are super.... love the romatic feel from the train station!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS May 16, 2008 at 9:31 AM  

that shot in the station is awesome!!!

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP