Tuesday, March 18, 2008

BEHIND THE SCENES: MEGHAN & ROB

So I'm not the kind of guy to plaster pictures of myself up on my own blog, but my talented buddy Chance James of DC Photography came along with me to Meghan and Rob's engagement session, and he got some rather interesting setup shots of me doing my thing. Since I've never seen myself in action it was a little surprising to see how much I lie on the ground, make goofy faces, and pretty much just look like a moron, but you can't say I don't have fun. So here are some of Chance's shots: his on the left and my final image on the right. And for the record, I was completely unaware my t-shirt had weird pills on the back when I bought it. But thanks once again to Chance, Meghan & Rob, and the beautiful Fresno blossoms for making this a great shoot. Enjoy!

*

I must agree with Chance's caption here. And of course by "agree" I really mean, "yikes". Thank you, Chance.













3 comments:

Anonymous March 19, 2008 at 1:15 AM  

That was pretty cool.

Dennis Bullock March 19, 2008 at 4:24 AM  

Its cool to see a photographer in action!

Anonymous March 31, 2008 at 5:16 PM  

good stuff! Love the sexy butt! lol

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP