Saturday, March 15, 2008

ENGAGEMENTS: MEGHAN & ROB

Click here for slideshow:



Referring back to my earlier post this week, the blossoms in Fresno right now are just amazing and I'm really glad Meghan and Rob suggested the idea. We had a nice little morning strolling around, finding cool places to shoot, and we definitely succeeded. There were a couple times I kinda almost ran into stuff with my car because I saw some sweet blossoms on the ground or a really cool tree. But anything to get the shot, right? Anyway, Meghan and Rob, you guys are awesome and made the day go so easy because of how cool and relaxed you were about everything! So thanks for your patience and dealing with me and my not so traditional ideas.

An extra special thanks to the talented Mr. Chance James of DC Photography for coming along and helping out with the session. Chance got some great shots and even got some cool behind-the-scenes photos I'll post tomorrow. And in case you're wondering where Chance sounds familiar, you may remember him as half of the amazing Dominique and Chance duo. More on that later. Enjoy the show..















2 comments:

Anonymous March 17, 2008 at 5:27 PM  

OMG Rob is getting married i havent seen him in so long Congrats Rob! The pics r amazing like always i love the trees.

Anonymous March 17, 2008 at 5:29 PM  

i forgot to put my name lol Megan Johnson

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP