Wednesday, March 26, 2008

WEDDING PREVIEW: STEVE & KATEY

I've been a bad blogger and have to post a whole bunch over the next week, but I really wanted to get some of Steve & Katey's shots on here for now. Suffice it to say that I'm REALLY excited about these because 1) Steve and Katey are just awesome 2) I've known Steve for a million years and it's cool to be a part of a good friend's wedding 3) Santa Barbara was beautiful and it made the colors pop, and everyone who knows my work knows I have a bizarre fascination with color. So anyway, enjoy these for now, but be on the lookout for the slideshow soon. RCJones Photography hearts Steve and Katey.

One of my favorite Guys pics ever? Yes.




















The videographer was posing Steve & Katey for this one, but the way this little girl was watching them made for a really cool shot.




Yeah, so I was kinda trying a little Last Supper theme on this one.


3 comments:

D.J. Ellis March 27, 2008 at 10:18 AM  

I dig that first group shot. Looks so "300"ish.

Dennis Bullock March 27, 2008 at 3:10 PM  

I agree with DJ....what is the recipe on that one?

AHS Photography April 1, 2008 at 8:15 AM  

great job man. i love the groomsmen shot!-Aaron

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP