Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Unseen Favorites of 2007 and a fun little update

So despite my absence over the past month, things have been quite busy over here in Ryan Jones photo land (and non-photo land). Number one: I moved! I am no longer in the Inland abyss that is Rancho Cucamonga, but am now residing in the heart of all that is the entertainment world: Hollywood. Located right off Santa Monica Blvd., I am already scouting out some primo locations for artistic portraits and adventurous engagement couples in my new neighborhood. So for those of you interested in doing some creative location shooting in LA/Hollywood in 2008, send me a note and we'll chat.

Number two and most importantly, I've been catching up on end of the year projects. As I sift through my work over the past year, I'm amazed at the friends I've made and all the awesome people I've had the chance to meet and shoot for. I started off 2007 shooting my first official wedding for Ian & Aubrey in February and ended it off with Nick & Cathy's November destination wedding in the British Virgin Islands, and I couldn't have progressed without the support and trust from all of my incredible clients/friends clients this year. So to everyone who has recommended me and continue to do so, I am grateful and blessed to know you all, and genuinely thank you for your faith in my work.

There's no better way to start off the new year with some of my unpublished favorites from last year, a new logo, and a new blogging format. Enjoy the photos, and to those couples I'm shooting for this year already, watch out! I've got a funny feeling 2008 will fly by...

-Ryan

*

Here you go Cathy, another little tease for you...
Nick and Cathy 1_border.jpg

The awesome Romeros dealing with my non-conventional posing.
Romeros 34.jpg

I think I already posted this one of Steve and Katey, but I still love it. And p.s.: Steve got picked up by the Patriots a few weeks ago. That's right, those Patriots. Undefeated.
Steve and Katie 19.jpg

The always-gorgeous Aubrey.
Ian and Aubrey 135.jpg

Central High School: After School Program skate club.
CVASP 27.jpg

Dorothy and Zach enjoying the view.
Dorothy & Zach Engagements 40.jpg

I know Shane will kill me for posting this one, but it's worth it. I love this shot.
Shane & Jacqui 197.jpg

Katie: cross-processed and beautiful as ever.
Nick and Katie 84.jpg

Riverside's Turn of Fate.
Turn of Fate 16.jpg

Some downtown Fresno action for Rebecca & Aaron.
Aaron & Rebecca 16.jpg

After our semi-drunk engagement photo/ wine tasting excursion to Wilson Creek with Jen & Matt.
Matt & Jen Engagements 24.jpg

Jennifer & Aaron: sepia toned goodness.
Jennifer & Aaron 74.jpg

Nick & Cathy's first kiss.
Nick and Cathy 2 copy.jpg

Bobby & Amy: Winners of the "Let's do something different" award. Hollywood.
Bobby & Amy 23.jpg

Lindsay & Brett in the jungle. Or Woodward Park. Whatever.
Brett & Lindsay22.jpg

Marjorie & Albert's incredible Santa Cruz wedding on the bluffs.
Albert & Marjorie 91.jpg

Last but not least, Dom & Chance having some fun in the fields. Starring: The Watermelon.
Chance & Dominique Engagement 57.jpg

4 comments:

Jennifer Disney January 3, 2008 at 9:58 AM  

Yay! I was just about to email you to see if you're still alive! Good to see you're pluggin' away. Awesome work as usual. I LOVE that third photo with the Patriots dude. It's one of those "I wish I had shot that" images. :) How did you do that?
Hope you're enjoying your new place.

Anonymous January 5, 2008 at 3:43 PM  

Ok...my FAVORITE is the last image! I love the fun watermelon toss!
Great job!

rowena January 5, 2008 at 8:02 PM  

My faves are 5,6,7,&8. Sorry it was hard picking just one. Congrats on a super year and much success in '08!

Dennis Bullock January 20, 2008 at 2:27 PM  

These are great. Steve is a big guy!

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP