Sunday, January 6, 2008

PRO: PART 1

Kanye, you've got some competition buddy. This weekend I had the awesome chance to shoot for up and coming hip hop artist, Pro. We took a little stroll in my new neighborhood and found some cool locations and had ourselves a fun shoot. Seriously though, this guy is legit, and can rhyme with the best of them. You can check him out on at MySpace, and listen to my personal favorite, "Can't Help". Keep an eye for more photos soon.

And for those interested in the lighting I used for this shoot, just go here: Strobist. It's incredible what you can do with a couple flashes.

Pro 1

Pro 3

Pro 2

2 comments:

Anonymous January 6, 2008 at 6:51 PM  

Looks great, Ryan!
I want to see more of your new hood!
Looks very urban!

Jennifer Disney January 6, 2008 at 9:38 PM  

OK I'm totally coming out there to shoot! Dang dude! How you lighting him?

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP