Sunday, January 13, 2008

I need your help.

It has recently come to my attention that my new format may not appear very good on some computers. Specifically, the new images and logo look a little pixelated. So let's play a little game to start off the week, and the game will go something like this: introduce yourself! Let me know who's reading out the there in RCJ Photo land. Second part of the game: give me a little indication if my blog is looking OK on your screen. Part three: Anything else you want to add.

So there we go, pretty simple, and thanks in advance to anyone who helps me out with a little feedback. I'd like to know that the images I display are showing up as nice as they look on my screen, coughBUYAPPLEcough. Next up, Cathy & Nick's BVI slideshow...

7 comments:

Conlan January 13, 2008 at 9:09 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Conlan January 13, 2008 at 9:18 PM  

My name is Conlan. It's getting cut off on the right side in Firefox. I don't see any pixelation--that's probably a Windows issue. But I'm pretty sure there's still a problem with the design, rather than browser compatibility, because it even appears odd in Safari.

Jennifer Disney January 13, 2008 at 11:16 PM  

Viewing through Safari and it looks fabu....... as usual. You rock, my friend!

Dustin Steller January 14, 2008 at 6:55 AM  

Viewing the Blog itself, the right side of the images is getting cut off. It looks like it is a blog design issue. Ever thought about a custom blog? ;-)

On Google's Feed reader, it all looks groovy.

The images are rocking!

Anonymous January 14, 2008 at 8:28 AM  

Hello Ryan!
Pictures are looking great on Safari!

Anonymous January 15, 2008 at 10:02 AM  

Looks great to me!
Love the images!

rowena January 17, 2008 at 8:11 AM  

Looking good and I'm on Firefox.

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP