Monday, January 28, 2008

NEW DVD



So this is kinda exciting. For months I've been searching for the perfect way to present my wedding images on DVD, and I'm pretty sure I found exactly what I wanted. It's a full blown professional DVD case that's borderline indestructible. It's technically called a SuperDVD, and comes in a clear, high quality casing that's custom designed with images from your wedding. This is the first one I designed for Cathy & Nick's wedding getaway to Peter Island, and I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. Any thoughts?

3 comments:

Anonymous January 29, 2008 at 6:33 AM  

love it, I use the same system and have had nothing but happy clients! Of course I must say that it looks even more awesome with those tropical pics!! I do an illustration and scroll work but may try more colour next disk that goes out :)

Anonymous January 29, 2008 at 8:35 PM  

That is very cool! I like that.

aaryn james photography February 6, 2008 at 10:35 PM  

Awesome!

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP