Sunday, January 20, 2008

PERSONAL: HOLLYWOOD

So this week I finally had the chance to walk around my neighborhood and check out what's around here. My walking dates were my roomie Shane and his girlfriend Nikki, who were both quite patient with my attempts to stroll around with my camera like a buggy tourist and look like an idiot on Sunset just to get some cool shots, all while delaying our dinner. I found cool colors, awesome walls, interesting people; overall it's just a really photographically rich area around here. Much more to come. Enjoy, amigos.

And p.s. Go see There Will be Blood. It's kinda amazing.

Trek stop #1: The elevator with really cool lighting.
Hollywood 18.jpg

Hollywood 8.jpg

Hollywood 15.jpg

Hollywood 6.jpg

Hollywood 17.jpg

Hollywood 12.jpg

Hollywood 14.jpg

Hollywood 11.jpg

Hollywood 10.jpg

Hollywood 5.jpg

Hollywood 13.jpg

Hollywood 1.jpg

1 comments:

Anonymous January 28, 2008 at 9:36 AM  

Fantastic images! You've inspired me to go take photographs just because.

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP