Tuesday, October 7, 2008

WEDDING: SHANNON & JEFF

A couple weeks ago I took a nice scenic stroll up the 99 to Merced to shoot for Shannon and Jeff at a quaint, old Presbyterian church. They are genuinely some of the kindest, nicest people I've had the chance to shoot for, so I'm really excited about these. The light inside the church was pretty incredible. So here we go, enjoy one of my favorite weddings I've shot to date, and Shannon and Jeff: you're a wonderful couple and thank you for trusting in me to shoot for you. Enjoy!







Nervous? Anxious? Excited? Scared? All of the above?


One of my favorite first look photos of all time.








Aubrey! Ian & Aubrey got married last February and was my first "real" wedding...so MANY thanks goes out to Ian and the lovely Aubrey for referring me to Shannon and Jeff.




The pastor stepped out for a quick prayer minutes before the ceremony started.




















6 comments:

Jennifer Disney October 7, 2008 at 6:41 PM  

Fantastic, my friend! I think that bridesmaid shot is one of the best ones I've ever seen! Love the tone. Just gorgeous!

Lauren Call Green October 8, 2008 at 8:10 AM  

I shouldn't be so astounded when I see your pictures - I should expect perfection when I go to look at your work since that is always what you deliver - but your talent just never ceases to amaze me!! You captured every moment beautifully! Another job very well done Ryan =)

Dani Mac Photography October 8, 2008 at 10:53 PM  

Okay, so #9 and #12 are totally the most creative and very very cool!
#2 is sooooo Ben Chrisman (way to go) I love it.
And the first look shot is priceless. It's all good. You put me to shame. I love it all.

Shane Snider October 9, 2008 at 2:55 AM  

Truly great compositions! Beautiful work.

Craig Kohlruss October 10, 2008 at 11:03 AM  

Nice job Ryan! Can't wait to see Renea and Bobby's.

Shane & Nikki October 12, 2008 at 9:50 PM  

Hi, don't you know by now that is OUR Weepies song? How could you? How COULD you?!!! If I could find my phone I would be texting profanities. Just you wait.

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP