Tuesday, September 30, 2008

WEDDING: JACQUELINE & MARK

You may remember Jacqueline and Mark from their fantastic Napa engagement session a couple months ago. Their wedding was a traditional Vietnamese ceremony in the morning and an American ceremony in the afternoon, so this slideshow will go something like this: getting ready-ceremony-getting ready-ceremony-reception with a lot of awesome sprinkled in there too. This was my very first multi-ceremony wedding, and it absolutely did not disappoint. Both Jacqueline and Mark's friends and families were amazing people to work with (and Calvin fans!) so I'm very thankful I was given the opportunity to shoot for them.

Lastly, many thanks to the talented Mike DeWeese of Mike Ds Photography who has a handful of shots in the slideshow and one below in my favorites. Thanks Mike!

Enjoy the pics!



















There was some crazy light shining through the window and I really like how it makes Jacqueline's veil pop.






How adorable is this?! This is one of Mike's shots.




Maybe one of my favorite pictures I've ever taken. This was right after they were announced and walked back up the aisle and had a quick moment to themselves before being congratulated by the bridal party. I love it.








To our amazement, Jacqueline's dad quickly ran away soon after the Father/Daughter dance started as we wondered "ummmm...what just happened?" but then he grabbed a mic and started singing to her for the rest of the song. It was a great moment and of the best of the night.


This is Mark's dad, and he's twice my age and officially is in twice as good shape as I am in. Maybe three times. And a better dancer.


And for you photography nerds out of there, here's a shot taken near the end of the night at ISO6400 with the new D700.

3 comments:

Anonymous September 30, 2008 at 5:46 PM  

Ryan, I can't even think of what to say, "awesome" isn't even close to being enough. You are sooo unofficially adopted by the Stiller's! Thank you so much for capturing everything good about the day my son married the love of his life.

Unknown October 1, 2008 at 1:32 AM  

felt like i was there, bro. love that song, did i mention that to you? ;)

Dani Mac Photography October 2, 2008 at 9:55 AM  

picture #9.....breath-taking-ly gor-geous. ah i love it!

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP