Thursday, September 11, 2008

2ND SHOOTING WITH MARIANO

A couple weeks ago I had the privilege of being the 2nd shooter for my buddy and supremely talented photographer, Mariano Friginal. We headed up to Sacramento to shoot for Suneel and Sky, whose ceremony, families, and culture were really just amazing. This was my very first Indian wedding and I hope it's not my last; the colors were just absolutely amazing. Mariano put up his full slideshow on his blog, which can be seen here: Suneel & Sky. So of course, MANY thanks to Mariano for bringing me along, it was an awesome chance to shoot with such a talented guy and work with a great couple. Enjoy!























Here's a shot with a really cool set up by Mariano.












And here he is: The man. The Myth. The Mariano, rocking Blue Steel.

4 comments:

Unknown September 11, 2008 at 11:47 AM  

nah dude, that's an original one called "Rock Solid"... it was fun man... I can still taste the Tandoori Chicken in my mouth LOL

Dominique James September 11, 2008 at 2:35 PM  

this whole whole whole set is ...uh i don't even know...it's like i feel the...uh..it's like...uh..

it's good.
very good.

Dani Mac Photography September 11, 2008 at 4:42 PM  

I know, I comment on everything....but that's cause it's all so stinkin' glorious!
Nice nice job friend.

Anonymous September 12, 2008 at 2:44 PM  

Ryan...you and Mariano definite rocked this wedding. I love your style dude.

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP