Tuesday, September 9, 2008

ENGAGEMENTS: MELINDA & CHRIS

I've been so excited to post these up for over a week now, and now that I'm back from Jacqueline & Mark's gorgeous Berkeley wedding at the Claremont I have some time to catch up on the blogging. But seriously, these are some of my favorite engagements I've done so far. The blue sky, the golden hour, the sunset, the trees...everything was really working in our favor (except for the scorching heat). But I'm glad we braved the heat for a while because I'm quite proud of these. Although I won't be shooting their wedding, I'm so glad I got the chance to work with Melinda and Chris; they are quite the fantastic couple. Enjoy, my friends.



I reallllly like this ring shot.




















5 comments:

Dani Mac Photography September 9, 2008 at 2:49 PM  

OKAY so the sunset shots.....
bad-ass-ical.
And the ring shot....you are pretty much awesome. Getting better every time my friend!

Unknown September 9, 2008 at 3:48 PM  

man, finally!!! LOL

dude, you're not shooting their wedding... that should be a crime in most of the country... too bad, i was looking forward to see what you would do with their wedding images after this set... good job again.

D.J. Ellis September 9, 2008 at 3:56 PM  

Great stuff man....and a beautiful couple to work with which never hurts. I dig the off camera flash shots as well as the throw back tunes. The Cure was one of my favs.

Jennifer Disney September 9, 2008 at 5:57 PM  

Dude.... you rocked it! (as usual). That ring shot IS awesome!

Anonymous September 10, 2008 at 1:18 PM  

Awesome lighting, scenery, composition, and textures... Great job.

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP