Sunday, October 19, 2008

SOME UPDATES

So I know I've kinda been a bad blogger, I've just been so busy so I'm trying to play catch up. Here are a couple from the last week or so, including a couple awesome engagements and a couple awesomer weddings. Enjoy the previews, but first, let's be Facebook friends.

A couple from yesterday's wedding with Ashli and Nick up at Wonder Valley Ranch in Sanger. I love this moment as Ashli's dad was walking her down the aisle.




The radiant Renea and Bobby at Engelmann Cellars.




My little trip with Vanessa & Patrick to the Fresno Fair where lots of fun things happened, and by "fun things" I mean "eating corn dogs and vowing never to go on the Vomitron or whatever that damned ride is called ever again." Full story to come later.





Lastly but not leastly, today's rendezvous with Katie & Josh up into Yosemite Valley. It was really just breathtaking how beautiful it is up there.


4 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS October 20, 2008 at 9:51 AM  

vomitron!!!!hahaha! that cracked me up man! awesome shot tho! definitely worth the what i would guess, a spew fest :)

Dominique James October 20, 2008 at 10:59 AM  

Love all of these.
Love the photo booth picture shot.

Radical.

Anonymous October 20, 2008 at 11:19 AM  

u nailed it on that 1st shot... that last shot is way neato too, and the one before the last, what i call "hush, my baby, dont you say a word" pose, gotta love it, i can only imagine what they must be thinking, cracks me up...

Dani Mac Photography October 27, 2008 at 11:02 PM  

UMM so the black and white picture of her with her dad is priceless.
And the photo booth image is totally fun!
All great stuff :)

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP