Monday, October 13, 2008

PORTRAITS: HMEIDAN FAMILY

This was an extra special session for me because I've know the Hmeidan family for just about ten years now. Rayan and I have been friends since junior high and Nadeen and my sister have been friends for a long time as well. AND...Rayan and Eric's wedding was my very first exposure to wedding photography. Just over two years ago she asked me to take some pictures at her wedding even though they already hired someone else, and that's where I found out wedding photography could be a lot different than what I thought. Anyway, many thanks to the Hmeidan family for asking me to do their family portraits, and I hope you guys like them as much as I do. Enjoy!













My favorite of the day.












4 comments:

Anonymous October 14, 2008 at 9:45 AM  

Now that is a family shoot! Way to make it creative...I expect nothing less from a rockstar like yourself! Miss you!

Stephanie October 15, 2008 at 9:34 AM  

i love these pictures ryan.....you have an amazing eye!!!!

Craig Kohlruss October 17, 2008 at 8:21 AM  

Great stuff. Way to work it. Love the fuzzy flowers too.

Dani Mac Photography October 27, 2008 at 11:04 PM  

#3 and the last shot are my faves...so sweet.
Good family shoot.

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP