Friday, October 31, 2008

WEDDING: RENEA + BOBBY

Renea & Bobby's wedding was just an incredible time all the way around; from the awesome clouds and great light we had to amazing reception at Engelmann Cellars. I had the pleasure of working with a number of great people, including the lovely Sheri and Nadia from Star Events, Peggy David for video, and my talented buddy Craig Kohlruss as my 2nd shooter. I got really lucky to score Craig for the day; he's an incredible photojournalist for The Fresno Bee and is venturing into the world of wedding photojournalism. I brought him along for the day and he got some sweeeeet shots; a few of his are in the slideshow and one below.

Renea and Bobby are some of the sweetest and most genuine people I've had the pleasure of working with, and I'm super excited I got the chance to be there for them. So enjoy the pics, and next week come back for some really, really big news. Lots of awesome stuff has been happening over here , so I'll be sure to let everyone know what's going on here in the next couple days.







One of my favs of the day.


I love this one Craig got.
















3 comments:

Dani Mac Photography November 1, 2008 at 1:20 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dani Mac Photography November 1, 2008 at 1:22 PM  

#6, #7, #9 and the last one are my faves!
MONEY.

good job friend-o!

Craig Kohlruss November 2, 2008 at 7:27 PM  

Heck of a shoot Ryan -- really! You've a great eye. I'm flattered to have a couple of shots in there. Thanks for inviting me along and feel free to ask again anytime.

--Craig

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP