Sunday, November 2, 2008

OUCH

For those of you still with your appendixes, consider yourselves lucky. Friday I started having a little stomach ache that turned into full-blown fetal position agony in the matter of hours. Yesterday I had to get an appendectomy and I'm feeling a little worn out. I'll be taking it easy the next couple days, so if you need to get ahold of me give me a call at 559.593.5073 since I won't be sitting upright too much. Muchos gracias to all awesome friends and clients for your patience.

7 comments:

Anonymous November 2, 2008 at 6:15 PM  

Gee whiz, you should put a "(NSFW)" on that link! Gross!

Also, did you get to keep it in a little jar?

Also, I was right. I told you it was probably your appendix. ALWAYS LISTEN TO ME.

Also, feel better.

Anonymous November 3, 2008 at 7:32 AM  

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought he should have brought it home as a memento.
-The L.O.

Anonymous November 3, 2008 at 9:17 AM  

Hey Ryan, I guess this means you aren't working on our wedding pictures.

Just kidding, really, feel better.

The appendix in a jar would make a cool pic, lol.

Journal of a ____ November 3, 2008 at 7:36 PM  

You found me! I sure hope you feel better soon.

Leah (I just scrolled down and saw that Brenda commented already!)

Craig Kohlruss November 3, 2008 at 9:28 PM  

Hey Ryan,

That happened to me years ago. I thought I had a bad burrito or something. Just think about all the crap you can eat without worry from now on!

Get better soon.

Anonymous November 5, 2008 at 1:19 PM  

Get better Ryan!

Shane & Nikki November 5, 2008 at 1:47 PM  

Awh man, sorry ry ry. You NEED to get better by Saturday, November 15th so hurry up.

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP