Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I JUST BOUGHT PHOTOGRAPHY FOR $11.

Wait....whaa?

I saw this on a geeky tech-nerd website, and for $1 per letter you can buy any word, and that word will forever be defined with the website you provide. So for example, I paid 11 bucks for "photography" on The Big Word Project so now anyone who clicks on or looks up "photography" on that website will eternally be directed to rcjonesphotography.com. I think that's neat. And by the way, the site is in the middle of an exciting update and will be launched within a week. Lots of great, new stuff happening over here, and once everything is set in place I'll be making an official post about with all the details.

Kinda dorky, kinda weird, but definitely kinda cool too. And plus, $11 for some fun viral marketing? Sign me up.

1 comments:

Anonymous February 28, 2008 at 11:22 PM  

That is way cool! Now I got to think of a work I want to buy too - of course it won't be anything as cool as the word you now own.

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP