Sunday, February 24, 2008

ENGAGEMENTS: SHANNON & JEFF

Click here for slideshow:



This is my first engagement session of the year after a much needed wedding break over winter, and it was a great way to start off the busy 2008 wedding season! I met Shannon last year, who was Aubrey's maid of honor (of the awesome Ian & Aubrey wedding) and heard back from her in September, when Jeff proposed to her in beautiful Lake Tahoe (good job Jeff). Shannon said they wanted some more rural pictures with country-ish backgrounds, and I knew just the spot because I actually shot there a couple years ago when I first started photography and thought it'd be a cool place to come back to. Back when I first started I was attracted to big, dark, trees, and have kind of forgotten about photographing them, but when I saw the tree in this photo shoot I remembered how cool old trees really are. But I digress...

Jeff & Shannon, you guys were an absolute pleasure to work with, and I hope you enjoy the images. See you in September!

















4 comments:

Dennis Bullock February 25, 2008 at 3:36 PM  

These look so wonderful. I am sure they were a blast to work with.

chance February 25, 2008 at 11:18 PM  

bro, this last one is probably my favorite. the off camera flash is looking sweet. great pic.

Anonymous February 29, 2008 at 3:49 PM  

These pictures are precious. But, of course, any pictures of my grandchildren are precious!

Anonymous February 29, 2008 at 6:23 PM  

Thanks for sending the link to the photos. Look forward to seeing you in September.

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP