Monday, February 25, 2008

ENGAGEMENTS: REBEKAH & JOHN

Click here for slideshow:



If you were to ask how excited I've been to post this engagement session, my answer would be "super mega [excited]". Ever since John came up with the idea to head to the old Downtown Fresno firehouse to do their engagements, I've been thinking of how I can combine the intensity of firefighting with the intimacy of an engagement session. Thankfully, both Rebekah and John were incredibly easy to work with and let me extrapolate my crazy ideas into something really cool. But I really must give credit where credit is due, and John was the one who had the idea for the shot of them two overlooking the city, which I think is one of my favorite engagement shots to date. So to Rebekah and John, I hope you guys had as much fun as I did, and thank you so much for trusting in me to photograph your big day. To everyone else, enjoy the show. It's a good one.













Look at those eyes!




6 comments:

THE PARSONS February 26, 2008 at 8:49 AM  

I'm absolutely flattered by the blog comment - coming from you with your rockin' style, unique perspective in each image, and incredible skills, that means so much!!! thank you!

Anonymous February 26, 2008 at 9:37 AM  

wow ryan - one of your best by far

Jennifer Disney February 26, 2008 at 10:19 AM  

Nice Ryan! I love how you started the slideshow with the one shot in b&w and then in color. I might be stealing that idea! :)

Shane & Nikki February 26, 2008 at 4:57 PM  

wa wa wonderful.

Rachel Brooke February 26, 2008 at 7:55 PM  

wow, you are very talented! That first shot is fabulous!

Lacey Lichi February 27, 2008 at 10:33 AM  

I'm having fun exploring your blog! I love the whole theme of the fire station shoot. My favorites, if I had to pick some, are the far away shot of them from above with the trucks and the wreckage in the background and the close up of her face. BEAUTIFUL!

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP