Tuesday, November 13, 2007

And I'm off!

DSC_0153.jpg

Well kids, in a few hours I'll be out of here and on my way to the British Virgin Islands to photograph Nick and Cathy's wedding in the amazing St. Thomas! Unfortunately it looks like I won't be able to post any updates while I'm gone (unless I sell my cameras to pay for the wireless charges), but as soon as I get back it'll be updates galore with weddings for Dominique & Chance, Jen and Aaron, Cathy and Nick, engagements with Dorothy and Zach, and even some fun family portraits (I've been busy).

I'll have a margarita for you all. Have a great week!

-Ryan

p.s. Yes, I'll be wearing that hat for most of the week.

2 comments:

Anonymous November 14, 2007 at 12:47 AM  

your just precious...
now come home and marry me

Anonymous November 18, 2007 at 10:47 AM  

Hey!

Miss you dude. Can't wait to see your pics:-)

Be good---and if you can't be good....be quiet!

Hugs,

Marie

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP