Sunday, November 18, 2007

Peter Island, BVI

BVI

I'm about to get on a ferry to head back to California (boo), but here is a panoramic shot of the view from my room. Seriously, I WORKED here this week. It's a panoramic composite of 5 shots and about 180 degrees and looks kinda wimpy at 500 pixels wide, but leave me a comment if you'd like a bigger one for your desktop (it looks really cool full screen). This is one out of many, many, many photos taken this week, so keep checking back for the insane amount of updates. I'd like to multiply "thank you" times infinity to Nick and Cathy for bringing me along. It was truly amazing. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Jennifer Disney November 18, 2007 at 8:10 AM  

Amazing! Now me=jealous again. Can't wait to see the shots!

Unknown November 20, 2007 at 12:37 PM  

i want to go back!! you did an amazing job and yes, send me one for my desk top so i could wish i was back there every day!

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP