Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Wedding Slideshow: Jennifer & Aaron

Click here for slideshow:



Yet again I'm stuck with the difficult task of sifting through too many good photos for this slideshow! This was my first wedding at both People's Church in Fresno and Tornino's, and I was really lucky to have such good lighting at both locations, and I'm especially happy with the reception shots. And Jenn's house had this super sweet skylight that dropped some really cool light on the shoes and dress getting ready pictures. But Aaron & Jen, it was an honor to be a part of your wedding, and enjoy the show! (And I heard James Taylor at your reception, so I chose this one; it's one of my favorites and I can't help but just smile whenever I hear it).

And now, some of my favorites...

Sweet light.
Aaron and Jenn 19.jpg

This is probably one of my favorite getting ready bride photos I've taken.
Aaron and Jenn 30.jpg

Aaron and Jenn 129.jpg

Aaron and Jenn 127.jpg

Aaron and Jenn 95.jpg

The look on Aaron's face in this is priceless.
Aaron and Jenn 60.jpg

Aaron and Jenn 248.jpg

Aaron and Jenn 208.jpg

Aaron and Jenn 231.jpg

Aaron and Jenn 288.jpg

Aaron and Jenn 322.jpg

Awesome.
Aaron and Jenn 336.jpg

Aaron and Jenn 313.jpg

1 comments:

Jennifer Disney November 29, 2007 at 11:19 AM  

Beautiful photos as usual! So many cool getting ready shots. I really like the ones of the guys on the curb and "the kiss" photo stood out to me for some reason too.

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP