Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Engagement: Dorothy and Zach

Click here for slideshow:



Other than it being a couple thousand degrees a few weeks before Thanksgiving, this was an awesome shoot with Dorothy and Zach. We did a little fishing, a little back alley brick wall goodness, a little driving around town, and got some pretty cool stuff everywhere we went. And to all you couples out there lurking in RCJones Blog land that are thinking about booking me for your engagements, I LOVE it when I'm able to capture what you guys enjoy doing as a couple, like fishing with Dorothy and Zach, and because of it I'm really happy with how those shots came out. So anyway, I had a great time with you guys and I hope you enjoy the photos! Next up on the blog is the long-awaited wedding of Dominique & Chance...

And here's a sweet little photo my buddy and 2nd shooter Nate took. With this kind of stuff he'll be putting me out of a job pretty soon. Thanks for your help, Nate, like always:

Dorothy & Zach Engagements_Nate 4.jpg

And some of my personal favorites from the day...

Dorothy & Zach Engagements 30.jpg

Dorothy & Zach Engagements 24.jpg

Dorothy & Zach Engagements 18.jpg

Dorothy & Zach Engagements 22.jpg

Dorothy & Zach Engagements 14.jpg

Dorothy & Zach Engagements 35_edit.jpg

Dorothy & Zach Engagements 41.jpg

Dorothy & Zach Engagements 51.jpg


Dorothy & Zach Engagements 48.jpg

2 comments:

Jennifer Disney November 20, 2007 at 5:33 PM  

More great lookin' photos of some great lookin' people! Nice work as always.

Anonymous November 21, 2007 at 9:21 AM  

these pictures are amazing. We love Zach and Dorothy and We love your work. Great job my friend.

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP