Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Wedding Preview: Marjorie & Albert

This was my first Santa Cruz wedding, and I sure hope it's not my last! Last weekend I made a little trip to the always beautiful Santa Cruz to shoot for Marjorie and Albert, whose ceremony was on the bluffs overlooking the ocean at La Selva Beach, so needless to say, it was beyond gorgeous. We then headed back to the reception where everyone proceeded to eat, drink, and be merry. And dance...a lot. Which was awesome. And on a personal note, when I shoot weddings I'm typically in such a "get the shot" mentality I don't have the opportunity to get emotional, but the Mother/Son dance with Albert and his Mom was so genuinely touching it made me want to sneak away and call my own Mom (hi Mom!). I didn't, but it was a very special moment I'm glad I was able to capture. So here are some of my favorites for now, and be on the lookout for a slideshow in the very near future. Enjoy the photos, Marj and Albert, and thanks for giving me the opportunity to shoot for you guys! You were both so easy and great to work with, and the pictures prove it. Enjoy!

Marjorie & Albert 1.jpg

Marjorie & Albert 2.jpg

Marjorie & Albert 19.jpg

Marjorie & Albert 18.jpg

Marjorie & Albert 22.jpg

Marjorie & Albert 21.jpg

Marjorie & Albert 20.jpg

Marjorie & Albert 10.jpg

Marjorie & Albert 8.jpg

Marjorie & Albert 7.jpg

Marjorie & Albert 6.jpg

Marjorie & Albert 9.jpg

Marjorie & Albert 14.jpg

Previews2.jpg

Marjorie & Albert 16.jpg

Marjorie & Albert 15.jpg

Marjorie & Albert 12.jpg

2 comments:

Albert Maldonado October 10, 2007 at 10:53 AM  

Ryan,
You are the best! Thanks for all of your hard work capturing our day. And thanks for making us feel so comfortable as well. Best always,
Albert and Marjorie

Unknown October 23, 2007 at 6:44 PM  

OMG u captured their love so beautifully!

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP