Thursday, October 25, 2007

Engagement: Aaron & Rebecca

Click here for slideshow:



Almost immediately after I gave my obligatory "go stand over there and look natural" speech to Aaron and Rebecca, they relaxed and it was almost as if I wasn't even there. Except when I told them I'd put Rage Against the Machine in their slideshow. But they were such a genuinely fun, down to earth couple, and really made for a great session. After we were finished with the famous Avenue 12 American flag barn, we headed over to downtown Fresno and then to some vineyards, so we got quite the range for the day! But I was put in charge of choosing a song (I hope you guys like it?!!?) and I picked the Weepies' "Simple Life", which is one of my favorite songs of one of my favorite bands, and I really think it fits Aaron and Rebecca well. So here's the slideshow from last weekend with a couple of my favorites. It was awesome hanging out with you guys for the morning, and I hope you enjoy the show!!

Aaron & Rebecca 35.jpg

Aaron & Rebecca 2.jpg

Aaron & Rebecca 44.jpg

Aaron & Rebecca 17.jpg

Aaron & Rebecca 28.jpg

Aaron & Rebecca 11.jpg

Aaron & Rebecca 13.jpg

4 comments:

Anonymous October 25, 2007 at 9:20 PM  

Hey Ryan,

Very cool giant flag on a barn shot! Gotta get me one of those...hmmmm. Might have to go to Fresno! Had a great time chattin with you and catching up. Keep inspiring me with your awesome work:-)

Rock on.

Marie

Jennifer Disney October 26, 2007 at 12:06 AM  

Awesome slideshow, rockstar! I love it! Quit that job!

Rebecca October 26, 2007 at 4:48 PM  

Ryan,
Aaron and I had such a great time with you! We couldnt be happier with the photos! You are truley one talented guy and we feel blessed to be part of your work! Thank you so much! =)
Rebecca

Anonymous October 31, 2007 at 6:07 AM  

Ryan, these are fantastic. I love the creativity and fresh approach.

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP