Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Engagement: Matt & Jen

Click here for slideshow:



And I'm back!!! After a solid two weeks of straight shooting I've now gotta catch up a little on the photo blogging, but I have an awesome slideshow to start us off right from my engagement session with Jen and Matt last week. We took a lazy Sunday afternoon stroll over to Wilson Creek Winery and South Coast Winery in Temecula's beautiful wine country, where we had a great session capped off with some wine tasting! And for the record, Wilson Creek's almond Champagne is officially the best alcoholic drink ever created, period. I could've finished off a couple bottles of that sweet stuff, but I don't think that would've been a very productive photo shoot.

But it's so awesome to see a couple with such natural chemistry between each other, and you can easily see it in this photo below of Matt laughing, which is easily one of my favorites from any of my engagements. Jen and Matt, you fun-lovin' winos (kidding!), enjoy the show!

Matt & Jen Engagements 3.jpg

Matt & Jen Engagements 32.jpg

Matt & Jen Engagements 5.jpg

Matt & Jen Engagements 9.jpg

Matt & Jen Engagements 24.jpg

1 comments:

Anonymous October 23, 2007 at 2:59 PM  

loooove it!!! thanks so much for being such a wonderful, reliable photographer and friend.

jen and matt

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP