Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Engagement Slideshow: Brett & Lindsay

Click here for slideshow:



This was a cool session for me for a couple reasons: 1) Brett and I have been friends since high school, and back in the days of wanting to be rock stars we shared duties as the guitarists of Jungkshen. Since the band broke up a couple years ago we've stayed good friends, so when he asked me to shoot his engagements with Lindsay I was excited to be able to do it for them. And they're both insanely good-looking, so all I really had to do was point the camera in their general direction and they'd turn out great.

Reason #2: "On Your Side" by Magnet is the song that Brett chose, and is one of my top 3 favorite songs of all time, so naturally, I really like this slideshow. Brett and Lins, you guys are an awesome couple and I'm really happy for you two. Thanks again and I hope you guys enjoy the photos!

Brett and Lindsay 31.jpg

Brett and Lindsay 36.jpg

Brett and Lindsay 5.jpg

Brett and Lindsay 55.jpg

Brett and Lindsay 7.jpg

Brett and Lindsay 14.jpg

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP