Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Engagement: Steve and Katey

A special thanks for this shoot goes out to my good buddy Nate Allen, who was my assistant because I'm crippled. He lugged all my gear for me in the scorching Fresno heat and still managed to look better than me. So Nate, thank you. But this shoot was for New England Patriot Steve Spach and his awesome fiancé Katey, taken in the Fresno-famous Japanese Gardens. The Gardens provided for some vivid natural scenery, which definitely added to the feel of the shoot. Steve and Katey: thanks for letting me shoot for you, and I'm looking forward to March!

Steve and Katie 15.jpg

Steve and Katie 2.jpg


Steve and Katie 19.jpg

Steve and Katie 28.jpg

Steve and Katie 25.jpg

Steve and Katie 18.jpg

Steve and Katie 4.jpg

Steve and Katie 6.jpg

Steve and Katie 27.jpg


Steve and Katie 13.jpg

And here's one for the parents:
Steve and Katie 26.jpg

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP