Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Engagement: Aaron & Jennifer

And here we are: the third and final preview from last weekend's busy weekend of engagement photography. This one is for Aaron & Jennifer, who are fellow Clovis High Alums (go Cougars!) Going for the traditional/candid hybrid we found some great places in downtown-ish Fresno to shoot and then headed over to Woodward Park for some greenery, 'cause who would of thought that grass and fields are dead in the middle of a Fresno summer? Well, apparently, me. I'm pretty sure I forgot how ridiculous summers are in the Central Valley. But the shots turned out awesome and I'm really excited to get the rest of these finished! Aaron and Jennifer: thanks for your patience in dealing with my gimpyness, and Nate and Kara: thanks for helping me out yet again because of my gimpyness. Enjoy...

Aaron & Jen Engagement 18.jpg

Aaron & Jen Engagement 2 (1).jpg

Aaron & Jen Engagement 12.jpg

Aaron & Jen Engagement 2.jpg

Aaron & Jen Engagement 14.jpg

Aaron & Jen Engagement 11.jpg

Aaron & Jen Engagement 1 (1).jpg

Aaron & Jen Engagement 6.jpg

Aaron & Jen Engagement 7.jpg

And lastly, the obligatory parents photo:
Aaron & Jen Engagement 17_CROP.jpg

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP