Monday, July 30, 2007

Engagement Slideshow: Shane & Jacqui



This engagement served as three big firsts for me: 1. My first shoot with my new camera (sweet) 2. My first photo shoot at the beach, and 3. (and most important) My first engagement session at the location where the couple actually got engaged. I've always assumed that there would be some crazy cool nostalgia between the couple if that were to happen, and my assumption proved to be true.

This weekend I went with Shane and Jacqui to the Montage Resort in Laguna Beach, and had one of the most fun photo shoots I've been a part of so far. We walked up and down the beach where Shane proposed to Jackie and wrote "will you marry me" in the sand (awwwwwww) and then did some more shots back in Rancho Cucamonga at night. Shane & Jacqui, it was awesome hanging out with you guys for the day, and I'm truly honored to be able to shoot for your wedding. Enjoy the slideshow!

p.s. Thanks to Mr. Shane Call for being my assistant for the day and making horribly unattractive faces while I try to take a picture of him.

2 comments:

Anonymous July 30, 2007 at 4:06 PM  

Ryan...you are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! Shane and I just love you so much, and we had *SO much fun hangin out with you this past weekend! You are so talented and we can't wait to hang out more...
xoxo

Anonymous September 4, 2007 at 4:53 PM  

ryan, you are way too good. love your stuff!!

and because i love your work so much, i've tagged you on my blog. check it out for more info...

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP