Sunday, August 17, 2008

ENGAGEMENTS: CARA + JERRY

Well it's been one day since I've said that I love my job, but my session with Cara and Jerry warrants me saying it again, so: I love what I do. This is an especially cool e-session for me because I got to work with my Dad, who, with my Mom have supported me since I started shooting rocks and trees. But my Dad is kind of a big deal at the Fresno Air National Guard base, and Jerry is an air traffic controller at the airport. So when I first met with Cara and Jerry to chat about wedding photography, I brought up the idea of heading to the base if it was OK with my Dad, and sure enough it worked out and I must say we got some really awesome shots. And I think it's safe to say this is my first and last engagement session with a missile in the picture.

Afterwards we picked up their two dogs and walked around in the nice, pleasant Fresno 108 degree heat, where we all became dehydrated. So we finished the day off by stopping in the library to cool down, then proceeded to enjoy a couple cold beers (not at the library). But seriously, Cara and Jerry are two of the nicest, most genuine people I've had the chance to work with, and I'm excited to have the honor of shooting their wedding next May. Enjoy the pics you guys. I hope you like them as much as I do...

















3 comments:

D.J. Ellis August 18, 2008 at 4:41 AM  

Oh man, the National Guard. What a great place to shoot for sure. You captured some great stuff.

Dani Mac Photography August 19, 2008 at 12:04 PM  

Ooooooh.
Perty.

Anonymous August 22, 2008 at 2:39 PM  

What a BEAUTIFUL couple!!!

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP