Sunday, September 30, 2007

Engagement Preview: Bobby and Amy

Yet again I am stuck with the inability to just choose a couple shots from this session; I really like way too many of them! This was hands-down one of the most eventful sessions I've been apart of, all thanks to the wonderful recommendation of Amy and Bobby to go to Hollywood/Downtown LA for their engagements. Walking around the city for the day, we were able to catch some cool locations on Sunset, the Hollywood walk of fame, the Walt Disney Music Hall, and the lovely LA skyline, not to mention some of the most colorful textured walls anywhere. We experienced everything from dirty diapers, stray potatoes, rude 12 year old kids, some scary guy who kinda wanted to steal my camera, broken zippers (zipers, technically), and a bunch of other awesome stuff that would've never happened anywhere else. So for that, Bobby and Amy, thank you.

I'd always like to thank you for thinking that standing in front of the "Why Did I Get Married" poster was as hilarious and awesome as I did. It's easily one of my favorite engagement photos...ever. So anyway, here are more than few of my favorite shots from this weekend's session. Bobby and Amy, you guys are such a great couple and I had a super fun time shooting for you. I'm looking forward to the big day next year even more now, but until then...enjoy the shots!

p.s. Slideshow is on its way..

Bobby & Amy 56.jpg

Bobby & Amy 19.jpg

Bobby & Amy 9.jpg

Bobby & Amy 11.jpg

Bobby & Amy 46.jpg

Bobby & Amy 65.jpg

Bobby & Amy 42.jpg

Bobby & Amy 68.jpg

Bobby & Amy 14_exp.jpg


Bobby & Amy 71.jpg

Bobby & Amy 16.jpg

Bobby & Amy 6.jpg

Bobby & Amy 70.jpg

2 comments:

Anonymous October 1, 2007 at 1:22 PM  

Dude,

THESE ROCK!!! Congratulations on a kick butt session! I loved them:)

Marie

Anonymous October 2, 2007 at 11:49 AM  

AWESOME!!! You two look GREAT.....

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP