Friday, June 1, 2007

Monterey - Memorial Day - Family - Sweet Hippies

Last weekend I met my entire family in Monterey to celebrate my Grandpa's 80th birthday, which was awesome. In addition to eating almost two pounds of shrimp for dinner Saturday night, I was able to grab my camera and capture some of the shenanigans going down. Enjoy:

This is my cousin Arianna and she is the cutest little girl in the world. Go ahead, try to argue with me.
Monterey 1.jpg

Monterey 14.jpg

Taken from the car:
Monterey 21.jpg

Monterey 11.jpg

Monterey 8.jpg

This shot really creeped me out when I saw it for the first time on my monitor.
Monterey 12.jpg

Also taken from the car:
Monterey 20.jpg

My cousin Tristan. And even though he's only 13 he's seriously one of the coolest, most genuine people I know.
Monterey 18.jpg

Monterey 13.jpg

Jenna is my sister who looks like she has one large flipper for a leg.
Monterey 9.jpg

These hippies were super awesome. The hippie lady on the far left (yes that's a woman) sounded like a stronger Janis Joplin and the dude in the middle was killin' it with the slide blues. And as a side note: I didn't do any editing on the guy's cowboy hat. It was a weird pleather-like material that turned out really interesting in the picture.
Monterey 3.jpg

Lastly, a little memorial day love.
Monterey 5.jpg

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP